Thursday, July 12, 2007

hey ppl its me....katie just wantd 2 let u all know im stil alive nd well....no need 2 wry
i have 2 admit i have been havn alot of fun on ths trip but my gawd i cant wait 2 sleep in my own bed nd c all my friends....i mean i LOVE spendn time w/my family nd all but 4 weeks is a vry long time.... wel yea anyways id have 2 say my favorite part was eithr the train ride(not includn all tht soot....yuck) or the boat rides in the Grand Tetons....but Steam Boat Springs was real nice 2.....oh nd u know what stil no boys....thy r all ugly or just definatly not my type...its vry depressn:'( k my parnts r buggn me 2 get off the computer b/c its like 11:30 so i geus ill tlk 2 u all later or when i get home....luv always katie<3

1 comment:

soccer grandma said...

Hey Guys i hope you are having fun. Yep i hope nothing bad happens to you cause you know today is friday the 13th. Well we got our puppy and her name is Daisy. I have to take care of her so she keeps me up ALL night wanting to play and peeing in my room. She's peed in my room about 6 times. when you get back you like have to see her and wear her out so she will sleep. Well got to go puppy duty calls. Love YA!<3 Bye!